Negotiation status: ACTIVE
Informations about the negotiation:
- Items for sale: works of art and collectibles by Leonardo da Vinci, Sorolla, Nacho Martín and Toulouse-Lautrec
- Description of items:
- “El Toro Lidia” by Nacho Martin, limited edition bronze sculpture with 2,998 copies. Work numbered and signed by the artist (copy 2574), 22 cm tall and weighing approximately 3 kg. A copy of bullfighting with 298pg and illustrations is included.
- “El Teatro Toulouse-Lautrec”, limited edition book with 2,998 copies. The Art Book forms a magnificent collection of 30 lithographs that reproduce scenes and characters captured by the artist in his numerous visits to the cinema. The engravings, numbered and stamped by the Toulouse-Lautrec Museum, are kept in an art folder, which includes the hand-numbered Notarial Act.
- “Los paisajes de Sorolla” by Joaquín Sorolla. Include painting framed in polymethacrylate, 2.5 cm thick and laser-engraved by the artist’s signature. Image presents the techniquec most commonly used by the artist.
- Edition Skel Leornado 500. Leonardo 500 pays homage to Leonardo da Vinci on the 500th anniversary of his death, featuring the exclusive reproduction of one of the anatomical studies that have become best known over the centuries: The Vitruvian Man. A single work, limited and numbered in a series of 2,998 copies. The image is a faithful reproduction of the original and retains the marks that time has left on the work, as well as its formal characteristics – it is the same size and features the same carving as Leonardo da Vinci’s drawing. It comes with a 192-page book that takes the reader on a journey through the life and work of the Renaissance genius.
- For more information, contact Centro de Leilões.