Buying pledged properties has several advantages, such as:
- Low price, in relation to the market value;
- Ease of obtaining housing credit;
- Financing of up to 100% of the house value;
- Exemption of evaluation and inherent charges;
- Exemption of study commission;
- Waiver of completion of provisional records;
- Offer of the service of housing documents;
- Home loan term up to 50 years;
- Lower spreads.
In addition to bank property auctions being available on the respective websites (see above), the e-leilões platform also offers auctions of this type. Learn more about e-leilões here.
To receive more information, sign up for the Centro de Leilões’ newsletter here!