The Regional Government of the Autonomous Region of Madeira will hold a public auction for the sale of the Golden Gate Building – Independent Fraction “A”, on January 14, 2022, at 10am.
PUBLIC AUCTION NO. 3/2021/DRPA
Sale of the independent fraction, designated by the letter “A”, intended for services, located in the urban building under horizontal property regime, called Golden Gate Building.
GENERAL CHARACTERIZATION OF THE PROPERTY
- No. Floors: 9
- Gross Building Area: 5.055,90 m2
- Gross Private Area: 4.687,00 m2
- Dependent Gross Area: 368,90 m2
- The property is located in the parish of the cathedral, one of the noblest and central areas of the city of Funchal. Area of strong demand for real estate, where the surroundings are characterized by a consolidated urban mesh.
- This is an area of tertiary genesis par excellence, whose surroundings are made up of secular buildings, with great focus on the sectors of commerce, catering, banking, and other services.
Closing date: 14/01/2022, at 10H00AM
In the auditorium of the Regional Secretariat of Agriculture and Rural Development, Golden Gate Building, 5th floor, Avenida Arriaga, Funchal.
The base bid amount is 7,060,175.00€ (seven million sixty thousand, one hundred and seventy-five euros).