In a period of uncertainty and high economic instability, the sale of assets through auctions may appear as a good capitalization strategy for companies. But what do you need to do to access the auction activity?
To access the auction activity, you must start by making a request for authorization to carry out the activity, which is carried out with the General Directorate of Economic Activities, through the Entrepreneur’s Desk, by filling out a form and accompanied by the following elements:
- Permanent certificate code or declaration of commencement of the activity, depending on whether you are a legal person or a sole proprietor;
- Criminal record certificate of the applicant or, if a legal person, of the respective administrators or managers;
- Written declaration, under the obligation of honor, of a declaration of good repute;
- Address/identification of establishments serving the public.
- The authorization to exercise it is made available to the applicant after receiving proof of the conclusion of the mandatory insurance contract, financial guarantee or equivalent instrument, without which he cannot start the activity.